Sunday 23 December 2012

Spelling Lists for Semester 1 Week 3

Hi to all Intermediate and Advanced Compo students. Please see below for the Spelling Lists of Semester 1 Week 3.



Advanced Composition

1. slithered
2. reptilian
3. monstrous python
4. lush and green foliage
5. ceaseless chatter of insects
6. unobtrusively
7. sprawled
8. precaution



Intermediate Composition

1. pitch a tent
2. twigs
3. matchstick
4. rapidly
5. The crimson flames crackled menacingly.
6. commotion
7. apologised
8. applied ointment.



Note: I do realise that the Book Review is late and I have yet to comment upon the Composition that was posted for Week 2. My apologies. I'm currently on holidays with my family and time is a constraint. Another is the accessibility to the Internet. I'll post the Book Review tomorrow.


I hope you students are also having a good time. But at the same time, do revise your work for school is going to re-open in 2 weeks' time. You don't want to go back to school and find that you've forgotten all that you learnt in the previous year, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment